The Ocean Spa team have a simple philosophy: the better you feel within yourself, the better you will see the world.
People are often unsure what makes them deserving of some relaxation time. Do you have to work a year’s hard graft to justify a weekend spa break? Are there certain goals you must reach in order to enjoy your weekend?
Here are a few indications that you need to take some time out for relaxation:
- Work becomes the most important thing in your life. You feel like day in, day out, all you’re ever worried about are work-related stresses and concerns. This also applies to stay-at-home parents and the self-employed!
- When something seems to be taking up all your time and effort, but you cannot see the prospects and you’re left feeling unfulfilled.
- Your diet is disrupted; you’re not eating the right foods or are skipping meals.
- You feel as if you have so much going on it’s become impossible to ‘get off the merry-go-round’.
- You begin suffering from built-up frustration and tension. This could manifest as body aches, headaches, or soreness all over.
- You simply cannot remember the last time you had a good laugh and let your hair down. Perhaps you have lost a bit of your sense of humour.
- You find, or are told that, you’re irritable, snappy, and short-tempered. You become too focused on trivial things and are unable to focus.
- Your sleeping pattern has been interrupted. Instead of waking up feeling refreshed, you simply feel less tired.
Once you have recognised the need to relax, it’s important not to hesitate in taking some time out. By incorporating relaxation time into your routine you can begin to tackle the negative factors impacting on your life.
You will find that you become much more productive and your perspective of what ‘hard-work’ is changes, as you give tasks the time they deserve rather than allowing them to dominate the whole day.
Does this sound familiar? If the answer is yes, please call us on 01305 824117 or email us to learn more about our tips on reducing stress and the relaxing treatments available at The Ocean Spa.